Dead Dawg exploit

Hi,

it seems there's been a lot of abuse of an exploit on Dead Dawg. Just had back to back games of it.

Any reason why it's not been Kill Switched?

Thanks.

Comments

  • What exploit? I haven’t seen anything on there and I played a couple dead dawg games today.

  • @HugTechLover said:

    What exploit? I haven’t seen anything on there and I played a couple dead dawg games today.

    I know there is a rare weird glitch where a survivor can land on the bar at the right angle to be floating. Maybe it’s that?

  • There is an area which is accessible only by survivors. I'm sure its against the rules for me to post screenshots.

  • @Supernaut said:

    There is an area which is accessible only by survivors. I'm sure its against the rules for me to post screenshots.

    If it's a certain area near the gallows, killers can also climb that area.

  • If you're talking about the cart on the gallows:

    1. That's been there for ages, I did it about ~6 months ago.
    2. You can get up there too, you climb the corner of the cart up to the top.
  • The cart next to the gallows can also be climbed up onto by killers the exact same way a Survivor can

  • Yeah, that's the one.

    If it's fair game, I'd better learn how to adapt.