Game is broken on EPIC, nobody can play from EPIC {FIXED}
For some reason there was an update the live game on Epic Store to 6.6.0 that build isn't even live yet so nobody can play
For some reason there was an update the live game on Epic Store to 6.6.0 that build isn't even live yet so nobody can play
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I read elsewhere the next update went live prematurely on Epic. Hopefully they'll be able to roll it back
I remember like two years back or so when the newest patch was likewise prematurely released for Xbox. They did not change the timeframe for releasing it to everyone, so those on Xbox who had auto-updating on or blindly downloaded it could not play with anyone for like 5 days. Since I don't auto-update I was able to warn my friends as well, as we could at least play KYF if we really wanted to play DBD. Trying CrossPlay off during that time proved ineffective af.
Wait you telling me entire platform cannot play until next patch?
Did they fixed it yet or what
They fixed it