What do you think? (Faster bans to lagswitcher/hackers)
I was told several times that there is no proof of lagswitching or hacking of that sort - occasional teleport lags just happens, you can lag hard etc. - even I was disbelieved that these kind of hacks exists. This exact thing happened to me as a survivor like 4 times in 14 days or so and I was watching Angrypug stream while that happened to him.
He then went to the devs (mods, some sort of closed discord channel I think, not sure though) and apparently he was told that "he would not be treated extra" for just being a streamer.
I mean I understand that sentiment (specially for having punks like Ochido in community) but wouldn't be a good idea to put like two, three company people on twitch stream hunt and when these things happen on camera, just straight up ask streamer for checking the guy's steam ID's, fastening the banning process?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SldCb0iJqKA
First 50 seconds of the video.
Note: Video isnt mine and I am not in any way associated with the creator of the video or the streamers in it.
Comments
Yeah sadly it does happen and if the devs really want to address it do ban waves like other games do and for the really extreme ones where there's no doubt publish names and perma ban them.