Is there any faster SOLO healing build than this?
Can heal from dying state to normal get even faster than this?
Can heal from dying state to normal get even faster than this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You are talking about recovery speed. I thought you mean Healing speed :(
For healing speed solo I would go with (no medkits).
Botany + CoH + DM (Felix perk) + Self Care / Ada healing perk.
๐
Not really a solo healing build as he was being buffed by her perks.
but recorvery is when you recover on the ground. Thats not what I was doing here, cause I was healing the person
any idea to get it even faster?
Use a purple medkit. Swap the wrap for one of the needles. That'll add ten percent.