Do You Judge SWFs?
By that I mean, the individual. I'm talking about the people who only or majority of the time, only play this game if they are in an SWF. My friend and I got into a discussion bout this today; I only solo que (I've tried SWF once, the full voice comm experience, calling stuff out, etc - its such a downgrade).
I personally think SWF players, the people who rely on voice comms, knowing their teammates, etc are not all bad but a lot of them are and their egos are inflated.
My friend thinks the way SWF is should just be the norm in the game, ie voice comms and call outs, etc. He does agree a lot of SWFs are cocky and have their egos raised.
Curious, what do you guys think about SWF players? Do you judge them? Do you think twice about them? Sweat when you see them, punish them, or just a normal game (per say)?
Comments
no respect for swfs but i dont hate them.
its the game on ez mode. bhvr should just move 4 mans to a separate queue.
SWF is the only real way to play survivor unless u have a loser mentality because u will lose most of your games. Solo q is misserable, always was always will, is easy mode for the killer. SWF is more balanced to the killer especially with the actual meta of kicking gens wich needs coordination from the survivors to have any chance at countering it, SWF isnt op never was unless u find the 1% wich ofc u dont most of those guys are playing private matches with other try hards.
Judge, Jury, and Executioner.
I live in the Glass SWF House too much to throw stones. SWFs just playing the game I have no issue with. The cocky bully squads are the problematic ones.
If me and mine end up just rolling a killer for whatever reason, we'll often give them a kill or two, especially if there's streamers or something in play so they can have points too.