Match found (Lobby issue)

Hello,

since 2 days after playing 1 match of dbd I can't find a second one. I get the "looking for match" in the right corner and the "match found" but thats it after this nothing happens and i need to close the game to find another game. (Issue is on Ps4 and PC) (the issue happens every time after a match)

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I think this happened just to me too. I went in a match but one survivor dc:t so the match never started I got back to lobby and started to search new match. That took pretty long and then it said match found but nothing happened for few minutes. Then I tried to find new match waited 10 minutes and nothing happened not even finding match. I just restarted and still waiting to find match again.

  • PS5 here. I experienced the same today. Both survivor and killer.

    • Started game and picked survivor
    • Looking for match
    • "Match found" but took forever
    • Timeout error
    • Restarted game and picked survivor
    • Looking for match and joining worked fine
    • Match finished and started looking for next match
    • "Match found" shown indefinitely
    • Go back to game main menu/home screen
    • Pick survivor
    • Looking for match and joining worked fine
  • I'm having the same problem. Restarting the game multiple times only worked once.