Console against pinhead

Does anyone have any tips to stop vaulting when you chained by pinhead?

Comments

  • Change your buttons. Chains are "interactions" while vaults/pallets/lockers are "actions".

  • @bm33 said:

    Change your buttons. Chains are "interactions" while vaults/pallets/lockers are "actions".

    What interactions does it change? Besides the chain mechaninc

  • @BlueHorkew said:

    Does anyone have any tips to stop vaulting when you chained by pinhead?

    I'm on PC and have seen so many survivors go down because of this. Next time I see that happen (cause I play a lot of Pinhead) I'll give them the benefit of doubt and let them vault back.

  • @BlueHorkew said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3343263#Comment_3343263

    What interactions does it change? Besides the chain mechaninc

    Interactions are repairing, healing, searching chests, cleansing, unhooks... Basically anything that's not vault/pallet/locker that you're currently using same button for.

  • If you are ps4, my ability interaction is triangle, x is dropping pallets + vaulting so chains don't mess with interactions anymore. It took a while to get used to but wish you well.

  • You can hold the button in advance and it should instantly start removing them without the risk of dropping a pallet or vaulting etc. However this does mean you have to let go and press again to drop/vault.

    Or simply spin your 180° away from it and you should start removing the chains without vaulting.

    Or you can change the buttons but I don't do that personally

  • @bm33 said:

    Change your buttons. Chains are "interactions" while vaults/pallets/lockers are "actions".

    Pinhead being released is what got me to change my button. I didn't even know you could do that until he came out...

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3343263#Comment_3343263

    Pinhead being released is what got me to change my button. I didn't even know you could do that until he came out...

    Dropping pallets/vaulting instead of healing someone or vice versa is why I changed them. When Pinhead came out I was like "I don't see the problem." 😂

  • Keep in mind that rebinding actions may be buggy at times. I have reported a bug with repelling crows myself multiple times (once it even got fixed but it came back)

  • I have pallet drops bound to the square button equivalent and gens bound to r1.