What's left..?
I main Pyramid Head, Prestige 34 with him. I've tried everything against these stupid gen goblins. Call of brine, eruption, tinkerer, jolt, you name it. but in the end I get tinkerer pops in the first 5 seconds of every chase. I just wanna have fun..
Comments
Maybe mix in some aura to get into chase faster. Lethal + nowhere to hide paired with CoB. Throw in STBFL for a chase perk.
Corrupt intervention could also stall out the start in your favor.
You need to master his power. Not his judgment (helpful too), but his tunneling potential with cages. Thats what pyramid A-tier.
Add corrupt + other gen stalling and make it a 3vs1.
I personally dont like playing like that and my build is Corrupt, CoB, Eruption and Nowhere to Hide. Its not optimal, but hitting someone with Nowhere to hide is funny and you have a fighting chance. And the gen kick combo is good, when one is dead and you have a 3 gen.
But there could also be needed improvements with micro and micromanagement as killer. If you show some gameplay, i could look at it.
My personal build is tinkerer, call of brine, deadlock and lethal. A good mix of being aggressive (deadlock being passive and lethal for a strong start) and gen defence (tinkerer and call of brine to have strong info and regression on relevant gens).
Pyramid is a hard killer because you need to capitalise off your very strong chase potential so mistakes early can mess you up later. Just remember the following: