Survivor pips

I'm wondering does anyone else have a problem with pips / depiping when in survivor iridescent IV once I reach it it’s extremely hard to get out of and i’ve been sitting at there for about a week now. My question now though is there anyway to consistently pip?

Comments

  • I have same exact situation and only consistent way how to pip from there I think is to 3 gen yourself every match. If you win that +2 pips and if you lose that +1 pip but I don't think it's worth it. Playing normally you get pips but lose them too and it's never ending cycle. I play some swf too and even then I lose pips if we escape too quickly or just safety pip...

  • @Desteriaa said:

    I'm wondering does anyone else have a problem with pips / depiping when in survivor iridescent IV once I reach it it’s extremely hard to get out of and i’ve been sitting at there for about a week now. My question now though is there anyway to consistently pip?

    Survivor - unbroken - gets an iridescent medal if you never go down. Gold typically if you escape, but was downed/hooked.

    Light bringer - requires you to hit the gens hard for iridescent.

    benevolent - you have to be healing, taking body block hits, and unhooking other survivors to get this iridescent. Probably an egc save as well.

    chaser - going to need some decent loop skills and an endurance perk bare minimum. Probably even adrenaline for iridescent.

    maximum is 16 quality points obviously - assuming you get 3 iridescent that’s 12.

    you can still progress while getting all gold or an iridescent and 1 silver medal, but less than 12 quality points and you wont progress. the hardest to earn is benevolent because it relies on your team doing poorly.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    I have same exact situation and only consistent way how to pip from there I think is to 3 gen yourself every match. If you win that +2 pips and if you lose that +1 pip but I don't think it's worth it. Playing normally you get pips but lose them too and it's never ending cycle. I play some swf too and even then I lose pips if we escape too quickly or just safety pip...

    That's actually a pretty solid idea

    Lose purposefully so you keep your pips lol

  • @Desteriaa said:

    I'm wondering does anyone else have a problem with pips / depiping when in survivor iridescent IV once I reach it it’s extremely hard to get out of and i’ve been sitting at there for about a week now. My question now though is there anyway to consistently pip?

    Don't die, duh

    Jokes aside though there really isn't. If a killer wants you dead then they will

    But then again, if you play stealthy, and have a stealth build, they will never find you and therefore can't tunnel you

  • Because you literally need high ranking emblems in ALL categories to pip. So you can see how this is basically impossible in solo queue if something goes wrong.