Cannot play Vittorio's tome cutscene

Even though I have unlocked all archive entries, the button to play the cutscene is greyed out and unavailable.

Platform: Steam

PC: Windows 10

20230211132633_1.jpg


Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • It looks like this is true for every tome cutscene, not just Vittorio's.

  • They have made the cutscene animations unavailable while searching for a lobby

    just making sure that you were not readied up (not sure if that would be displayed in the screen..)


    seems like it’s a bug introduced with it otherwise..

  • It seems to affect every tome and not just Vittorio's.

  • @Mooks said:

    They have made the cutscene animations unavailable while searching for a lobby

    just making sure that you were not readied up (not sure if that would be displayed in the screen..)

    seems like it’s a bug introduced with it otherwise..

    Checked and indeed, I must have been waiting for a match!

    Right after launching the game i went to the archives and could play the scene without issue. Thanks :)!

  • @MarbleThrone said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3342464#Comment_3342464

    Checked and indeed, I must have been waiting for a match!

    Right after launching the game i went to the archives and could play the scene without issue. Thanks :)!

    I wasn't readied up, and it still was locked. It's a bug. If you've played a match since launching the game, it will be locked.