Eruption nerf is fine

and dead hard, circle of healing and windows of opportunity are fine too. There are no problems with these perks. What would balance the game though is nerfing Scourge hook pain resonance. I also like the any means necessary buff it actually is useful now which brings more perk viability on the table.

Comments

  • @Gylfie said:

    So what you're saying is:

    "Killer perk nerf is fine

    and survivor perk, survivor perk and survivor perk are fine too. There are no problems with these perks. What would balance the game though is nerfing killer perk. I also like the survivor perk buff it actually is useful now which brings more perk viability on the table."

    Gee, I wonder which role you play.

    Eruption was busted and had no counter. DH is very strong, but at least it has counterplay.

  • I can't tell if this is a meme or your serious opinion

  • @MyelinXCVIII said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3348313#Comment_3348313

    Ok, so for campers and high mobility killers, I agree that this could be a decent time investment.

    I primarily play Legion and if I happen to be around the hook when an unhook happens, I will try to get a chain going off of both survivors. When I'm not playing Legion though, I'm not going to travel a sizeable portion of the map just to deny one perk that they might not even use aggressively.

    Right now the meta is holding a three gen from the start with eruption, not camping/tunneling. When eruption gets gutted, we will probably go back to Pain Res + Dead Man's which will heavily punish hook trades and synergise with camping so maybe hitting the unhooked might be less of a time sink then.

    Of course none of what anyone has said so far addresses the problem that I have with the perk when I'm playing as a survivor with someone who does nothing just to get value from the perk.

    I hate people who try to get perk value when it's not needed. If I'm going for the save, I'll most likely be injured and still have enough space to make it to a tile. They become tunnelling targets then dc because of it

  • @AverageKateMain said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3348616#Comment_3348616

    I hate people who try to get perk value when it's not needed. If I'm going for the save, I'll most likely be injured and still have enough space to make it to a tile. They become tunnelling targets then dc because of it

    Agreed. Unfortunately the only methods of solving this issue would be to remove the conspicuous action part entirely (which would be all kinds of OP) or dramatically reduce the duration of the endurance effect (the rest of the perk is fine as is).

  • Pain Res is absolutely fine as it is. It encourages good play as it requires you to successfully down and hook a survivor. Not only that, but it's very RNG dependent as you only get 5 scourge hooks so unless you're running something like Agitation, it's not always possible to hook a survivor on one.

1 2 ›