chat
do you think it is possible to read ? can you make the chat darker ?
do you think it is possible to read ? can you make the chat darker ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The reason I can't read it is because it's Russian, not because it's too light.
But I do agree that more contrast would help making it easier either way.
It doesn't... When the winter event starts and the new menu comes up... Forget it... No more chatting is allowed unless you learn to squint all the time.
The Devs don't want you to read chat...
White Text with Snow in the background... GGS
Been like this every year they've done this and still haven't figured that it can be annoying.
its not russian. look up
yes, its a bit more readable but not enough

@C4RL
Yep, I'm pretty sure that was Russian. Now the text is gone.
in the original picture carl was saying the same thing. It was so unreadable you only thought there was just russian.
I noticed it later when @PhantomMask20763 mentioned it
man... dont look at what the game says. look at what people write, it's a bit more important

You were typing in Russian but you removed it.
I saw you.
The solution to your first comment:
i didnt remove anything. what's the difference what language ? in any language bad visibility. you are bad troll tbh
The problem with the 1st picture you posted isn't really a problem with readability. The Alpha is deliberately reduced (transparency parameter).
chat is the new claudette