Updated Official Stats
Unless it was covered in the dev video today and not included in the blog post, the most recent official statistics from BHVR are a bit dated. The kill rates numbers were from October and Perk pick rates were discussed very generally in September. This is actually pretty recent information, given the timing, but there have been a lot of balance changes and settling of the 'meta' in that time too.
Is there any plan to give updated numbers again soon?
It would be nice to have context for some of the upcoming changes. For reference, the most recent perk pick rates still has Thana in the 'top 10', which I find to be highly outdated since its nerf shortly after 6.1.
Comments
Pain Res, Deadlock, BBQ on killerside
Deadhard, Self Care and Perk X, probably Off the record or Unbreakable on Nr. 3
Its very obvious.
I'm looking for official numbers and the top 10 perks like they did before. Yes, you can probably guess some of them, but I'd honestly be shocked if Thana, NOED, borrowed time, and spine chill are still in the top 10 (which they were in the last official numbers).