Nurse = Psycho Mantis

You can't tell me that with Nurse's new skin, she isn't Psycho Mantis (from MGS). So why don't we just delete her and him instead? Nurse problem solved ๐Ÿ˜œ

-Screenshot 2023-02-10 125958.png -MGSV-E3-2015-Trailer-Psycho-Mantis.jpg


Comments

  • Someone give this person a Nobel Prize! This is genius!

  • So anyone with a gas mask is Psycho Mantis?

  • Guys please tell me I'm not the only one that also can see this little thing called hair

  • @Krazzik said:

    So anyone with a gas mask is Psycho Mantis?

    They're both floating, salty killers with masks on, and in this particular case even have matching hair lmao. Though Mantis' psychokinesis and telepathy would be a way cooler killing power than Nurse's weapon ๐Ÿ˜Ž

    @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Guys please tell me I'm not the only one that also can see this little thing called hair

    Yes, you can see, gj :)

  • I would love psycho mantis in this game.

    His power could be reading the survivors internet history