Why can't Killers also get a "Secondary Action Button/Key"?

I was reading Coup de Grace perk description:

image.png

The text makes it seem like you can choose when you spend a token, then your next lunge gets a bonus.

We all know it just auto-consumes whenever you lunge, but wouldn't it be cool to have some true activatable perks? Any other perks you can think of?

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'm willing to bet its because of controllers. Unlike a keyboard and mouse, controllers only have so many buttons that are available. If I were in their shoes, I wouldn't want to dedicate an entire new button for something unless I was 100% certain it would be used commonly by other things.

    Just a guess.

    Controllers still have enough buttons for that though.

  • I just want a different button for "pick up" vs "vault or break pallet."

  • @TheWheelOfCheese said:

    I just want a different button for "pick up" vs "vault or break pallet."

    this. please. because it costs a bit of time, but time is everything to a killer