Entity Made Killers.
With how powerful and reality warping The Entity is, I’m sure it could find legendary killers from the past to bring to life. It did so before with the minotaur (as a skin) but I would love to see it bring out someone akin to Jack the Ripper. Old London streets As a map alongside a killer who themselves are a mysterious figure. How the stepped into and out of the fog with only the sound of their footsteps on cobblestone.
They could also pull a Legion and gives use two different body types and voices for the grunts.
Comments
I don't think bringing real life killers to the game is in very good taste, therefore I don't think they will bring those. DbD is a horror game, but bringing real killers into it would be glorifying them and their actions, for an overall pretty poor message.
However, we could get a XIXth century inspired man with a knife, that would have its own story but similar esthetics. I do like the scene you're painting.
Just... Not straight up real killers.
True, they could always change story beats and location. I truly just want that Old Victorian London feel in a map.
I've always said Jack the Ripper with a london streets map would look amazing in dbd.