How to Settle The LEGION Debate ONCE AND FOR ALL! A fix we can all get behind!

Comments

  • create a black hole to succ everyone into, yes its a great idea

  • @alivebydeadight said:
    create a black hole to succ everyone into, yes its a great idea

    You go first. When you're all the way in past the event horizon, I'll be next.

  • @Orion said:

    @alivebydeadight said:
    create a black hole to succ everyone into, yes its a great idea

    You go first. When you're all the way in past the event horizon, I'll be next.

    also I see this in there, and im afraid

  • @Orion said:

    @alivebydeadight said:
    create a black hole to succ everyone into, yes its a great idea

    You go first. When you're all the way in past the event horizon, I'll be next.

    See you on the other side! In little tiny pieces, of course.

  • @AntiJelly said:

    @Orion said:

    @alivebydeadight said:
    create a black hole to succ everyone into, yes its a great idea

    You go first. When you're all the way in past the event horizon, I'll be next.

    See you on the other side! In little tiny pieces, of course.

    I'll give you a hint why I said that: I know a little bit about black holes.

  • @Orion said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Orion said:

    @alivebydeadight said:
    create a black hole to succ everyone into, yes its a great idea

    You go first. When you're all the way in past the event horizon, I'll be next.

    See you on the other side! In little tiny pieces, of course.

    I'll give you a hint why I said that: I know a little bit about black holes.

    Me as well. I thought you would've caught on?

  • @Orion said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Orion said:

    @alivebydeadight said:
    create a black hole to succ everyone into, yes its a great idea

    You go first. When you're all the way in past the event horizon, I'll be next.

    See you on the other side! In little tiny pieces, of course.

    I'll give you a hint why I said that: I know a little bit about black holes.

    help im getting trumboned!

  • @AntiJelly said:

    @Orion said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Orion said:

    @alivebydeadight said:
    create a black hole to succ everyone into, yes its a great idea

    You go first. When you're all the way in past the event horizon, I'll be next.

    See you on the other side! In little tiny pieces, of course.

    I'll give you a hint why I said that: I know a little bit about black holes.

    Me as well. I thought you would've caught on?

    Not really, since a black hole wouldn't really rip you apart so much as squeeze and stretch you. Spaghettification is the term.
    How long does it take for a black hole to completely absorb something into its event horizon?

  • @Orion said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Orion said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Orion said:

    @alivebydeadight said:
    create a black hole to succ everyone into, yes its a great idea

    You go first. When you're all the way in past the event horizon, I'll be next.

    See you on the other side! In little tiny pieces, of course.

    I'll give you a hint why I said that: I know a little bit about black holes.

    Me as well. I thought you would've caught on?

    Not really, since a black hole wouldn't really rip you apart so much as squeeze and stretch you. Spaghettification is the term.
    How long does it take for a black hole to completely absorb something into its event horizon?

    depends on how stronk the pull of a black hole is, but they all might be the same so idk

  • Is the succ stronger than the clowns succ
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Is the succ stronger than the clowns succ

    is the succ stronker than the suction of the clowns hitbox when you are currently in the cloud?

  • @alivebydeadight said:

    @Orion said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Orion said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Orion said:

    @alivebydeadight said:
    create a black hole to succ everyone into, yes its a great idea

    You go first. When you're all the way in past the event horizon, I'll be next.

    See you on the other side! In little tiny pieces, of course.

    I'll give you a hint why I said that: I know a little bit about black holes.

    Me as well. I thought you would've caught on?

    Not really, since a black hole wouldn't really rip you apart so much as squeeze and stretch you. Spaghettification is the term.
    How long does it take for a black hole to completely absorb something into its event horizon?

    depends on how stronk the pull of a black hole is, but they all might be the same so idk

    You're not taking into account general relativity, which says that time will slow down the closer you get to the black hole. For the purposes of this discussion, it'd take an infinite amount of time for something to be completely absorbed.

  • @Orion said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @Orion said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Orion said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Orion said:

    @alivebydeadight said:
    create a black hole to succ everyone into, yes its a great idea

    You go first. When you're all the way in past the event horizon, I'll be next.

    See you on the other side! In little tiny pieces, of course.

    I'll give you a hint why I said that: I know a little bit about black holes.

    Me as well. I thought you would've caught on?

    Not really, since a black hole wouldn't really rip you apart so much as squeeze and stretch you. Spaghettification is the term.
    How long does it take for a black hole to completely absorb something into its event horizon?

    depends on how stronk the pull of a black hole is, but they all might be the same so idk

    You're not taking into account general relativity, which says that time will slow down the closer you get to the black hole. For the purposes of this discussion, it'd take an infinite amount of time for something to be completely absorbed.

    oh, thanks, just gonna try to walk away now before I die