Survivor perks
So I know that many people will disagree with this but, in my opinion, survivors traded Iron Will and Dead Hard were replaced for the new Windows. I don't personally find that much use out of this trade at all. As somebody who mainly solo ques, games have become to much of a struggle. Even with the new updates showing what everybody is doing during a match, solo que has just become a nightmare without them. Thank you very much for all the fun and memories. I appreciate it.
Comments
After the assassins were buffed in the speed of breaking the doors of the pallet generators and reduced the duration of the recovery after the impact, also reducing the speed / duration of the survivor after the impact. I realized that at this point the solo games for the survivor are dead. Until we see the perks of our teammates, we can forget about solo games