What was your "I've got to get out of here" moment?

Just had a moment where I stepped into the erxit gate and Distortion went off, despite not going off all game. Took me a few seconds to realize blood warden was in play and I noped the hell out of there, and ended up the only survivor to escape because of it.

What was your moment where something, whether a perk or game sense, told you that ######### was about to go down and it was time to fend for yourself?

Comments

  • Hmm. Probably the time I had an Ace stalking me as a killer the whole game. He eventually build up Mettle of Man and slow vaulted in my chainsaw curve as Billy when I tried to down another survivor. I was shocked by this guy's balls. So shocked I ended up running away from him.

    To this day, he still haunts my dreams. That smile. That horrible smile!

  • @AetherBytes said:

    Just had a moment where I stepped into the erxit gate and Distortion went off, despite not going off all game. Took me a few seconds to realize blood warden was in play and I noped the hell out of there, and ended up the only survivor to escape because of it.

    What was your moment where something, whether a perk or game sense, told you that ######### was about to go down and it was time to fend for yourself?

    oh that was pretty spicy...super good use of Distortion there, and good game sense to know it was Blood Warden.

  • I think the only thing I remember doing recently was somehow being able to counter a Nurse on Midwich with full aura reading perks. Everytime something went off and saw here, I kept p*ssing off and leaving the area almost immediately. I basically kept noping and leaving so many times