Monstrous Shrine rework idear

Monstrous Shrine:
You want summon the entity?
Hook 1 survivor in the basement and then you get 1 token.
When you have 8/6/5 tokens, then you can summon the entity.
When you summon the entity, all hooks are broken.
But the entity will follow you.
If you down a survivor, the entitus will eat him/her.
For every food you get 50% more bloodpoints.
Source:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/35604/its-time-for-rework-many-perks
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Perks
Comments
This is overly complicated for a simple buff. I'm fine if it made self escape impossible (unless deliverance is used) and 20 seconds off the total sacrifice time. The affect should be on all hooks. lt doesn't need to be a huge rework bud.
I think its funny.
This perk is for all killers free and you get a new ability as killer.
Survivor get with many perks new abilitys,too.
But you must hook them in the basement.
5 times.
That can be rly hard.
Ok, it cant be destroyed, but you dont have the instadown, like devour hope.
And maybe someone has an other idear, what the entity can do.
This is just 1 idear what the entity could do, when you summon him.
I understand what you mean.
Maybe i got an other idears for this perk.
DbD has many useless perks and this perks need a rework.
And i still think the creator of surveillance was drunk.
Yeah, I agree about this perk needing a re-work and about Surveillance.