New Survivor Perks- Athlete (W.I.P. Name) and Commando (Could work)
Athlete: You are well versed in fitness and know how to control your steps and breathing. Reduce the sound of footsteps and breathing by 25/50/75%. When not in a chase, or the killer's Terror Radius, you have a 10% Haste Effect.
Commando: You know a think or two about stealth tactics, and use strange methods that are high risk but high reward. When crouched, press the Active Ability 2 button to go prone. While Prone, you crawl 10/15/20% faster, and your breathing sounds are reduced by 50/75/100%. If the Killer finds you prone, he can pick you up as if you were in the dying state.
What are your thoughts guys? I've had these ideas for some time now.
Comments
I mean those sound good... but there will be builds centered around those
Then players will start complaining that they are the reason for it
Can't you get up from Commando though???
Athlete:
Far as I'm aware breathing techniques don't emphasize quietness. And Iron Will already has that.
Footstep quietness could probably be better used in a more specialized perk than one that also focuses on Haste.
A passive Haste based on Terror radius and chase start seems like it could be very unwieldy.
Maybe make the criteria solely based on the Survivor, and add some kind of time limit to it?
EG: "On Your Mark - Standing Still for 2s applies a 3/4/5s Haste that decays once you begin moving"
Commando:
Sounds cool. Can the Killer pick up the Survivor while they are in the process of standing up? (I think it should, akin to how Lockers Work)
Yes, if you press the button again you stand, but if the killer finds you prone, it takes a few to get up, so they have time to grab you.
Your idea sounds like Sprint burst but weaker. And as I said, it takes time, so you can still be grabbed if they find you.
OK sounds good
1) You just need to give the iron will 10% acceleration, maybe it will somehow become more useful.
2) friend, make a mistake with the name, this is not a commando, this is a perk exit to the lobby
The really needed perk is door hacking, when the survivor can open the closed doors that the killer breaks. (The survivor does not break, he just opens / closes at will) Let's call it "locksmith" or "key to all doors"
I have no clue what you are talking about. Please speak more plainly, I do not get you cryptic references and such. There is no Iron Will here.