Anyone know what the green spots when playing knight are?
Seemingly randomly there's green circles that show up on the map when playing as knight. Just wondering what they were.
Seemingly randomly there's green circles that show up on the map when playing as knight. Just wondering what they were.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wherever his guards were when they unsummoned. No, I don't know why that's marked out.
OK. I thought it had something to do with that but couldn't figure out why. Thanks!
Is this actually consistent? Because I see those things sometimes, but not all the time. I just thought that those are Bugs.
Well, it's that or where they're summoned and it doesn't disappear when the flag does...
It seems pretty pointless either way (and for some reason identifies which of the ghosties it is)
I think it's honestly more of a bug and not even supposed to show.
Visual bug that exists since PTB and still hasn't been fixed.