Are adepts still bugged in 6.5.1?
I tried to get some adepts in the 6.5.0 patch, but no adepts were given when I got a 4k. Is it still bugged? If so, I won't try for the adepts for the next week(s).
Thanks!
I tried to get some adepts in the 6.5.0 patch, but no adepts were given when I got a 4k. Is it still bugged? If so, I won't try for the adepts for the next week(s).
Thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it might be, saw a similar complaint yesterday I think.
I also don't know why killer adepts aren't on 3Ks instead of 4Ks.
Answer: Yes. Any achievement relating to getting "Merciless Killer" is bugged and doesn't work. Probably because of the change to how adept works now.
It's still not working properly. Though I did get adept Trapper and Pig a few days ago. So it's not impossible.