Accidental glitch with the knight
Hello everyone.
Like the topic title says,I accidentally activated a glitch while using the knight.
I was trying to use the knight order command ability to break a generator from distance and It grabbed a survivor who was working on it instead and teleported it on my back 🤣.
Will I get banned for this?
I even let the player wiggle out after it happened.
Comments
Best send that to bug reports. Sounds like a mental glitch lol.
Yes,it's a very known glitch.
I think it's already posted in the bug section.
I'll check and if it is not available I'll report it there.
Yes,it was reported already.
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/362283/the-knights-power-bugged-allows-interaction-while-using-power
Upvoted it just in case.
they really only ban hackers and even that's rare so no
No, you won't get banned for exploiting once accidentally.
You have some risk of being banned if you do it like 10+ times, but even then it's really not that likely I think.