How I think DBD *SHOULD* Be Balanced
4 kills by killer against coordinated survivors should be VERY difficult to achieve and rare. 3 kills considered a good challenge, 2 kills the average, 1 kill easy, and 0 kills is killer new or not playing well.
Likewise the same for survivors: 4 escapes should be very difficult. 3 escapes a challenge, 2 escapes the mean or the constant/average, 1 escape easy, 0 escapes y’all are new , memeing or playing bad.
So for example: all things being equal (fair map, perks balanced, etc) a good killer vs good survivors should equate to a 2K every single time.
Killer and Survivors should have a difficult time when trying to kill all 4 or all 4 escape.
But how in the hell you balance around this in an asymmetrical game with so many underlying problems (bad RNG, perk issues, killer issues, etc) is beyond me and apparently is like pulling teeth since it’s now 2023 and we’re still having these discussions.
Thats my 2 cents.
Comments
As long as I win. If I don't, it's because the other side is too strong.
where would dcs or suicides or game throws or swf troll groups fit into this exactly
this post would be akin to saying all soccer games should end in a tie that way the matchups are fair
which isnt exactly ridiculous but leaving it at that is such an enormously understated undertaking that i dont even know what youre trying to say here
Game shouldn't be balanced around kills.
I love your name!