DC penalty
Ive had disconnection issues off and on since I started to play this game. Up untill now I've never been penalized for being thrown out of a game, ever. Recently my game lost connection during a match and I just waited figuring on it showing me disconnected and losing all my points. Instead I was penalized with about a 2 min or so ban. A couple matches later I started to lose connection again so I decided to leave the match which i never really do. And i got penalized for 15 mins. Would you PLEASE consider removing this penalty or make some adjustments to it. I really do not appreciate being penalized for losing connection or the game messing up.
Comments
Don't play a team-based multiplayer game if your connection is that bad?
Sorry but the penalty's gotta stay lol. Otherwise it'd be so easy to abuse by just yoinking your ethernet cable.
I disagree, completely. I think it should have been even longer and more. For example this
Why should I suffer from Disconnecters? I escaped just because I was on the other side of the map when killer closed the hatch so he has not enough time. And even then I got hit at the gate after this I clicked quickly enough but rest of the team were out in the first 6 minutes. Do you know how disrespectfull and how much the others suffer from disconnecting? Its not fun at all. It ruin rest of the match for both sides. For your team and for killer as well. When I get a disconnecters against me as a killer I´m giving them free escape and I´m helping them to earn max amount of pips as possible. He ruined MY fun and he runied fun of t¨his team. How do you think it looks like for a new players? As a new player first things what you see is guy who disconnects and ruin everything just because he has bad connection or he just don´t want to play against certain killer. Disconnecting should be penalized much harder and give all players in the actual match 4 iri emblems no matter what happens next. I there is something I really don´t like and I can´t get its disconnecting and ruining fun of others for purpose.
TBF after 1st person disconnects, you should not blame the others. The game is practically impossible for survivors (if MM by chance does not screw up spectacularly) after early DC. It's just enduring the torment at that point.