Chance of getting ultra rare items out of a chest
I don't know if that happened due the event, but I actually found a skeleton key. Did someone had the same luck? I never heard about it so I was really shook about that.

I don't know if that happened due the event, but I actually found a skeleton key. Did someone had the same luck? I never heard about it so I was really shook about that.

Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Happened to me too. Got it in the basement’s chest.
It is without a doubt a new thing. Not once had I heard about someone getting an Ultra Rare from a chest until recently. Just yesterday my friend got a Rainbow Map from a chest.
It's only for the duration of the holidays.
Will be gone at the beginning of next month.
spoopy if you get rainbow map and skeleton key
It is not known if it will remain as a feature or not. The QA devs are aware of it.
Depending if the RNG gods like you, Plunderer's Instinct I think gives you a slightly/considerably/tremendously increased chance of getting ultra rares. I myself have gotten keys and maps (of any variety) from chests before holidays. RARELY I get theses without PI.