How do you add killer FoV slider?
If it makes you more vulnerable to flashlights? Would you accept the corner flashlight saves for a bigger FoV?
If it makes you more vulnerable to flashlights? Would you accept the corner flashlight saves for a bigger FoV?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would accept Shadowborn base kit with all its up- and downsides. It's so easy to get hooked on it anyway and you pay the price risking easier flashlight saves willingly because it makes the game feel a lot better to play.
Nope, I used it for 4 matches going for adept and noticed no difference.
Easily.
The flashlight blind zone could just stay the same. It's not like the current flashlight blind zone makes any sense anyway, considering survivors can flashlight blind killers from outside of the killer's terrible FoV.
im already willing to give up 1 of my perk slots for more fov, i don't care at all about making flashlights slightly less bad.
I cant believe a game has a perk that changes ######### FOV, the perk should have been deleted AAAAGES ago and an FOV slider implemented, like 99.99999% of modern First Person View games.
Flashlights are weak enough to where I wouldn’t care. Just give me the extra FOV
Please increase the default FOV so I can stop using Shadowborn, thank you 😭
Ya know, because of my motion sickness I've been using it for years. So i don't know how a actual 4 perk build feels lol. Id probably play a bit better. But gotta pay the price for accessibility in this game.