Weather and Lighting randomizer

I feel like the game would be more fun if each map could have a variety of weather and daytime conditions.

For example, we could have Coldwind Farm during daytime, and during the night. We could have Coldwind Farm with sunny weather, cloudy, rain falling, snow falling, thunder and maybe even lightning.

During the winter event, we could have snow falling on every map perhaps, or at least increased chance for it.

What do you guys think?

Comments

  • Would be great.

    But will probably not come due to possible performance problems.

  • When it comes to actual live weather like snow, yeah, BHVR might struggle to do that in a performant manner. It could get quite annoying too, frankly.


    But I would love varying times for a few maps. I miss the old coldwind farm a lot, if you look up videos/screenshots of it you'll see just how dark it was which gave it a great aesthetic. The new assets are much better, but the overall tone of the old was superior imo.