How does killer adept work now?
I thought it was already changed to the point where you only need to make a 4K. This is what I just did with Wesker and his unique perks but it hasn't unlocked.
Tagged:
Community Manager
I thought it was already changed to the point where you only need to make a 4K. This is what I just did with Wesker and his unique perks but it hasn't unlocked.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If any survivors bled out or disconected, it doesn't count for some reason.
It also fails randomly in my experience, when using a mori.
There is a bug unforunately with the merciless killer conditions - there will hopefully be a fix for this very shortly.
No none of this was the case, it seems to be bugged
Still broken for me on PS5 post-patch :(
Yes it is still broken :(