Boon: Dark Theory buff idea

Your obsessive study of the paranormal has given you unprecedented knowledge of other Realms and planes of existence.

Press and hold the Active Ability button near a Dull or Hex Totem to bless it and create a Boon totem.

Soft chimes ring out within a radius of 24 metres.

Survivors inside the Boon Totem's range benefit from the following effects:

  • 2 % Haste Status Effect.
  • 6% Vault Speed increase.
  • This effect lingers for 2/3/4 seconds after leaving the Boon Totem's range.


Comments

  • Sounds good all it needs is a secondary effect. I would increase the haste to 3.5% and the vaulting speed increase to 15%

    I would also add a effect where when you leave the boons radius the haste is 7% for 2/3/4 seconds.

  • That seems like a good buff. I’d want something done with how boons work in general first though.