Why does nowhere to hide no longer show all survivor auras?
Didn't it used to show hooked and downed survivors as well, or am I going crazy? Is it bugged now?
Didn't it used to show hooked and downed survivors as well, or am I going crazy? Is it bugged now?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think quite a few things are bugged after the patch yesterday not sure exactly what though. Distortion is also growing in popularity as people are catching on to how useful it is now, not just to hide but for the information it can give to know the killers build since it was buffed, so could be that?
Definitely not isolated to distortion.