New "Perks Tooltips" for survivors UI
I hope everyone is okay, thanks for the reading.
I am really enjoying the UI update for soloQ survivors so far, think this is the right direction for trying to balance sfw/soloq survivors, but there's something still missing, and it's important information for survivors, the perks.
I see maybe could be a pain in the neck "The lobby dodge" because someone is not running "the meta perks" if they see the perks in the lobby, so my suggestion is: Show them in game when they are in use/used just like we'll make it info (already in the game) for example. Furthermore, I understand there'll be extra coding for various perks in the game, but i believe if implement little by little, can make a healthy soloQ state for the game, for example, if someone is using BK or DM for healing someone/themself, show the perk icon close to the UI of the player or When someone is Booning a totem, show close to their UI which perks that totem will receive etc.
I believe the more we lessen the differences between SoloQ and SWF, more healthy balance updates could be made in the long term.
Comments
I agree, although I don’t think it needs to be implemented for stuff like BK. It should mainly just be for things that are actually important, for example, Deliverance/Kinship icons for hooked survivors where appropriate. Showing boon perks would also be good. Maybe it could even show Adrenaline in advance if there’s 1 gen left, or if someone has DS available.
I also think it should show partial healing progress at all times (not just while a survivor is recovering).
lol this is pethatic... gets most broken bullshit update and they want more... here how is this:
How about you get a little picture-in-picture window where you can see exactly what everyone else is doing from a bird's eye camera. You can then press a button to switch from survivor to survivor including yourself and the killer. When you are on the killer, you can not only see what perks they have but also what their status is.