Before a match starts, while in a lobby, survivors could see other survivors' perks
SWFs will already know each other's perks, so seeing your teammates' perks will help solo players.
SWFs will already know each other's perks, so seeing your teammates' perks will help solo players.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nobody quote me on this, but I recall mobile having this implementation and I thought it was pretty neat.
In reality though, unless your solo team is full of sweats, they’ll probably just use what they queued up with because of challenges or they just want to use what they think is fun.
A cool idea, none the less.
Hard agree. Mobile already has this, as far as I know, so there's precedent.
I'd also add the ability to double-check a teammate's loadout in the match details screen, the same place you check ping mid-match. That'd help a lot too.
Let me opt out of it and sure.
At the current pace of Bhv this isn't far off.
This seems like the most logical next step.