Shrine of secrets (18/12/2018)

Calm Spirit
Spirit Fury
Coulrophobia
Sole Survivor

Comments

  • D A R N
    Nothing worth my shards I guess. Welp, time to just spend them either way for some bps for Legion. Also wasnt Sole Survivor JUST in the shrine a while ago and calm spirit is literally on there every few weeks
  • D A R N
    Nothing worth my shards I guess. Welp, time to just spend them either way for some bps for Legion. Also wasnt Sole Survivor JUST in the shrine a while ago and calm spirit is literally on there every few weeks
    @PhantomMask20763
    Yes, i got it from the shrine recently. :(
  • And the saddest thing of all is that ... I can not play for the 2.4.0 update that the fps are terrible and the game is crashing :(

  • xP nothing for me.  Already have all my Spirit's teachables and Clown is set to be my next Killer to level up.  Calm Spirit and Sole Survivor are kinda meh for me personally.  Dun face many Doctors and I like my Survivor's setup too much for something fairly situational.

    Guess my shards are gonna solely bebused for cosmetics xP
  • @EntityDispleased said:
    Oooo spirit fury. I recommend anyone who doesn't have it and likes to play weaker killers to get it, it's really good for pallet heavy maps.

    Ironically, I don't like pallet-break builds on The Spirit. :|

  • Spirit Fury is easily the best perk on this Shrine. Combine it with Enduring and pallets mean very little to you.

  • @Eninya
    It actually makes sense, i don't think The Spirit needs SF as much as other killers.
  • Arroz said:

    And the saddest thing of all is that ... I can not play for the 2.4.0 update that the fps are terrible and the game is crashing :(

    Ps4 or PC? I'm on ps4 and I've been crashing like crazy. Stopped trying to play since I was just wasting my offerings. I only got to play 1 full match and that was with Spirit. I tried like 5, 6 times too
  • @Vietfox said:
    @Eninya
    It actually makes sense, i don't think The Spirit needs SF as much as other killers.

    Like how Monitor & Abuse is terrible on Doctor if you're going for the standard Static Field build.

  • Boss said:

    @Vietfox said:
    @Eninya
    It actually makes sense, i don't think The Spirit needs SF as much as other killers.

    Like how Monitor & Abuse is terrible on Doctor if you're going for the standard Static Field build.

    @Boss
    That's right.
    Also, Doctor is one of the few killers i run without Ruin. I just wish survivors didnt get any notification from my Huntress Lullaby. At least not since the very beginning.

  • @Vietfox said:
    I just wish survivors didnt get any notification from my Huntress Lullaby. At least not since the very beginning.

    Lol yeah, 1 Skill Check, failed or not, and RIP secrecy.

  • ######### shrine, again. Spirit fury is the only worth perk for someone who doesn't own spirit, but most people will buy spirit (with shards) before any other DLC killer due to her design and her power. So yeah, useless shrine. BBQ and chilli, where are you buddy?
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    D A R N
    Nothing worth my shards I guess. Welp, time to just spend them either way for some bps for Legion. Also wasnt Sole Survivor JUST in the shrine a while ago and calm spirit is literally on there every few weeks

    spirit fury is such a good killer perk tho

  • @βLAKE said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    D A R N
    Nothing worth my shards I guess. Welp, time to just spend them either way for some bps for Legion. Also wasnt Sole Survivor JUST in the shrine a while ago and calm spirit is literally on there every few weeks

    spirit fury is such a good killer perk tho

    Yeah I know, I would have gotten it if not for the fact I got the perk from leveling up Spirit. It's great that it's in the shrine, if you don't have it go for it, I was just saying how there's nothing really of interest for me this week

  • IMO Coulro is underrated and underused. Where NC encourages you to not heal near the killer, Coulro makes it actually impossible. Use it with Distressing and you can basically zone out survivors and force them to never heal. NC doesn't actually stop them from healing around you.