Opinion on Pinhead?

Not that I'm complaining or anything or think he's in a bad state foe the game. I just very rarely hear anything about him, good, bad or just complaining.

I think Pinhead is an incredibly fun killer to play as with a deadly built in slow down when luck is on the killers side. His box is super underrated and his chains are fun to master once you get the hang of them and get consistent hooks on survivors.

However, I do see how he could be quite annoying to go against, especially with slow down perks on top of his box slow down. Normally I like to run Plaything, brutal and anything bonus on slowdown like the eruption + brine combo. He's a pretty good killer and I'm surprised no one talks about him.

Comments

  • He's a very game delay/disruption oriented killer, and that can be obnoxious. He's one of my most played killers, but I usually groan when I have to face him.

  • For having no mobility and a very limited direct power, the amount of slowdown he can generate is amazing.

    And the way things can start snowballing with a chain hunt going on is disastrous.

    He also has what are the best voicelines in the game on the Killer side and almost certainly going to stay that way (no matter how fun, say, Wesker's are, there's a very important difference)

  • @RainehDaze said:

    For having no mobility and a very limited direct power, the amount of slowdown he can generate is amazing.

    And the way things can start snowballing with a chain hunt going on is disastrous.

    He also has what are the best voicelines in the game on the Killer side and almost certainly going to stay that way (no matter how fun, say, Wesker's are, there's a very important difference)

    The box causes slowdown for simply existing. At default if Pinhead doesn't have the box, then that's one survivor having to go out of their way to get the box. If you're chasing someone then that's two survivors not on gens, someone gets hooked then for a moment people are forced to not do gens at all.

  • He's miserable to face.

  • i wish he'd get an addon pass and a buff to long range chains otherwise he's cool to play and to face outside of some obnoxious strategies.