Man I wish I could play killer kwf

I mean with another killer player, like a Duo, 2 killers versus 8 survivors, but I doubt it will be added since BHVR tech is limited and probably those games would be very laggy.

last time I remember they couldn't add an extra zombie to the Nemesis Iridescent addon because it was causing problems.

I just like playing killer and wish I could play with a friend, maybe it's the other games fault that I'm used to team vs team.

What are your thoughts about this, would love to read

P.D: I know you can do that since there is a mod server but it is only for steam and I'm on epic so rip

Comments

  • While it would be awesome to have as an option in custom games, obviously the balancing of the game would go straight out the window with an official implementation

  • Personally, not a big fan of it. The reason why Nemesis only has two Zombies are technical reasons, because more might cause issues (bad Performance). With 2 Zombies, there are 7 Entities in total in a Trial. In a 2v8 there would be 10 Entities, or even 14, if both players are running Nemesis (and even if that would not be possible, it could reach 13 with a Nemesis + Knight Combo).

    Performance would be really bad.

    Also, it would be a pain to balance it. You would need to double basically everything, Ideally you would play on Maps which are doubled in size, because you need to have more Gens than 7 in total AND you need more ressources.

    Then there are probably some Killer Combos which would be really hard to balance out. And overall, I think this mode would probably not be played by Solo-Survivors - why would anyone want to deal with 7 potential Potatoes instead of 3? So most likely only SWFs would play that mode (either bigger SWFs and a small group of Solos, or full 8 person-SWFs). And we all know how much Killers love to go against their favorite Scapegoat.

  • It won't be added because people would play it for like a week and then never again.

  • Check out The Texas Chainsaw Massacre game. It's coming out this year and there's 3 killers and 4 survivors.