Why are The Twins consistently ignored in Dev/Mod communication

Inb4: "No one plays/likes The Twins so that's why"

It doesn't matter if you personally dislike or play a certain Killer. Everyone should be able to purchase a chapter and play what they paid for without game-breaking issues.

I PAID for The Binding of Kin chapter and the Killer is still super bugged with almost zero response to it in all forums/big threads. Zero indication in the 7 year road map anything is happening with them.

I am not asking for a finger-snap fix, just a reply "we are aware and looking into it" would be great.

Comments

  • I promise we aren't ignoring them! There was a tentative fix in the last update for some of their issues, but it doesn't seem to have caught all cases of the movement bug. We're looking into it further and will try to get another fix out as soon as we can.

  • @Peanits said:

    I promise we aren't ignoring them! There was a tentative fix in the last update for some of their issues, but it doesn't seem to have caught all cases of the movement bug. We're looking into it further and will try to get another fix out as soon as we can.

    Thank you my savior!

    Other bugs as well (not as game breaking but still notable):

    -Stuttering when Unbinding.

    -Cannot see Victor's aura when attaching OR after the 30 sec attached

    Thanks again Peanits!

  • @Peanits said:

    I promise we aren't ignoring them! There was a tentative fix in the last update for some of their issues, but it doesn't seem to have caught all cases of the movement bug. We're looking into it further and will try to get another fix out as soon as we can.

    Can we get a coop mode for Twins? It would suit them perfectly!

    Pretty pretty please

  • @Peanits said:

    I promise we aren't ignoring them! There was a tentative fix in the last update for some of their issues, but it doesn't seem to have caught all cases of the movement bug. We're looking into it further and will try to get another fix out as soon as we can.

    I know you probably won’t give a direct answer but do you have any update on the twins rework?

    Will this be just simple buffs or are you reworking them like you did Freddy and Doctor?