No, I waited, unless all 4 of us have to escape(no one sacrificed), I just got it when all 4 of us escaped with a Killer that was just standing there doing a basic attack. Anyway have it on PS4 and PS5 now.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is definitely bugged on PS5!
It got fixed a little bit after this you might of forgot to escape last as obsession too .
No, I waited, unless all 4 of us have to escape(no one sacrificed), I just got it when all 4 of us escaped with a Killer that was just standing there doing a basic attack. Anyway have it on PS4 and PS5 now.