Nvm

A nice person answered my question :)

I originally thought that I ran into a hacker but it was just crows surrounding an afk player, didn't know that was a thing lol. That's pretty cool though, at least I'll know if a player is afk

Comments

  • Survivors will acquire crows after they are AFK for a certain amount of time.

    They give you loud noise notifications after they are AFK for a long while.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Survivors will acquire crows after they are AFK for a certain amount of time.

    They give you loud noise notifications after they are AFK for a long while.

    OHHHHH thanks for clearing that up mate! I had no idea that was a thing lol, that explains some of the random noise notifications that I've been getting in other games.

  • @Wexton said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3331926#Comment_3331926

    OHHHHH thanks for clearing that up mate! I had no idea that was a thing lol, that explains some of the random noise notifications that I've been getting in other games.

    No problem.

    Gotta pass on my knowledge :)