Does anyone else think spending bloodpoints takes too long and needs rework
I have 2 million bloodpoints. I cannot spend it fast enough because it takes too long.
This system was fine with the old bloodpoint costs, because things were more expensive. But now everything is cheaper and it's taking too long to spend BP. I'm not going to sit here for an hour to use all my BP little by little
Comments
Did you read the recent update they gave? They're making improvements in the future for this.
thanks
Personally I use it to unwind and make myself tired and do a spend everynight before I go to bed. It really isnt that big of an issue especially if you just dont let it build up all the way.
While they're at it, please remove the annoying sound effects. Make it a one click action. I hate holding down X on each node. Also, I don't need a pop up every time I open a mystery box, it's not that exciting.