Wanted to talk about how weird it feels to play killers like trapper or wraith, after playing characters like wesker and knight. The Old Killers vs New Killers, accidently sent the post too early.
I feel like I'm going blind every time I have to chase a survivor through the corn. It doesn't help they made all the corn fields broad daylight as well.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
good to know pressing enter just submits a post
Old Killers
Wanted to talk about how weird it feels to play killers like trapper or wraith, after playing characters like wesker and knight. The Old Killers vs New Killers, accidently sent the post too early.
Also Pig feels miserable to play sometimes
He can be in some maps, but I at least can have fun playing scratched mirror on indoor maps.
Corn field maps, though....
I feel like I'm going blind every time I have to chase a survivor through the corn. It doesn't help they made all the corn fields broad daylight as well.