Merciless Victories not making progress on Tools of the Trade Achievement

I have gotten over 10 merciless victories since the merciless as a 4k patch using on 3 general perks to try and get the Tools of the Trade achievement. But it seems almost random if the game will award progress towards the achievement.

Today alone I have won 3 matches with Blight, Bubba, and Pinhead (all in a 4k, it says merciless at the game completion screen).

But the achievement has not moved past 4/5.

image.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Just got Merciless twice with 3 universal perks and didnt get a single one. Probably another bugged achievement. Like the Adept Oni. Got merciless 3 times with his perks only and no achievement. The game is bugged asf. I hope achievements get fixed. I almost have them all but now im stuck because theyre bugged

  • Yoo, same. After their ######### change to how to get merciless, they just failed to update the actual achievements. Sadly almost anything that needed merciless killer is broken, and I think they only fixed the adept (I can't confirm this). I've been 4/5 since the update regardless how many times I kill everyone with 3 universal perks.

    At first I thought it was because I was running addons and offerings, so removed those as well and still no achievement. Sadly, just seems like something else they wont fix like the yellow glyphs. ๐Ÿ˜“

  • I had two Merciless victories today using 3 universal perks, and one awarding 4 iridescent. Zero progress.

    Platform was PC, and perks I used were Bitter Murmur, Shattered Hope, and Spies from the Shadows (1st time); Shattered Hope, Sloppy Butcher, Spies from the Shadows (2nd time).

    Shattered Hope is a newer universal perk, so it makes me wonder if they forgot to include it as giving credit.