IM CALLING! FOR A S T R I K E!
NO MORE WILL WE SETTLE FOR THIS
NO MORE WILL WE SIT BY!
WE WILL DISMANTLE THE ESTABLISHMENT OF OPPRESSION, BOARD BY BOARD!
WE WILL SAY THE FOUNDATION OF BIG COTE! IN HALF!
REPEAT AFTER ME!
DEAD BY DAYLIGHT UNFAIR!
COTE IS IN THERE!
STANDING AT THE CONSESSION!
PLOTTING HIS OPPRESSION!
WE WILL CONTINUE OUR STRIKE UNTIL LEgion gets a hash-slinging-slasher skin thank you and remember to hydrate yourselves.
NO MORE WILL WE SIT BY!
WE WILL DISMANTLE THE ESTABLISHMENT OF OPPRESSION, BOARD BY BOARD!
WE WILL SAY THE FOUNDATION OF BIG COTE! IN HALF!
REPEAT AFTER ME!
DEAD BY DAYLIGHT UNFAIR!
COTE IS IN THERE!
STANDING AT THE CONSESSION!
PLOTTING HIS OPPRESSION!
WE WILL CONTINUE OUR STRIKE UNTIL LEgion gets a hash-slinging-slasher skin thank you and remember to hydrate yourselves.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Already on i- Oh hey they are giving more skins
What did I just walk into?
pls make that skin exist
Don't ask. Just sit back and relax, I'm gonna make fries if anyone needs me.
oh, can I have some too, you must S H A R E

dON't wORrY bOiS i'LL mAKe eNoUgH FoR EVEryOnE
This is why we cannot have nice things.............wait, did you say fries?
Yes.
MmMmMmmMMmMH, SHarING is COmMuNiSm
Because reasons
W H E N . I S . T H I S ?
:chuffed:
Now run out of fear of the mod.
Don't think I'd be scared with someone running after me with a spatula, unless they wanted me to cook for them.
Ok, on a very serious note, what the hell is up with Billy's cosmetics. Why does all of his set ups make him look like that side of the family no one talks about
ummm.. because he IS that side of the family no one talks about. (c_C !?!?!?!)
Am I doing it right?
Very true. The rest of his looks like the guy who works at the gas station 15 miles away from the interstate in Alabama.
Seems legit. Spatula would do the same damage as the survival knife.
Woooohiooooooohhooh ghost noises
You really want to give me nightmares don't you @PhantomMask20763 :'(
I prefer to think of him as my little ghosty with the spatula! Way less scary.
Still lost on why we are striking. All I know is someone owes me some fries
I thought about using that one but wanted to use the end version to show how it'd turn out in the end if it was real.