Onryō’s Add-on and Power problem.

I’m just wondering why her add-ons seem so lack luster. Like IRI-Videotape is decent but not worthy of being a IRI. How come she doesn’t have the ability once gates are powered everyone is condemned? That Will way more interesting. All the tape add-ons mean nothing since Condemning a survivor takes so long and is easy to get rid of.


Her base power is good, almost like a different form of Wraiths and I like it, but having her TVS in odd spots and making it so survivors can turn them off for the same duration as if she teleported to it. That seems a little too mean especially on maps that are huge or have verticality to them. On the Preschool maps especially since some TVs are above the gen themselves not only cutting its Condemned range but also its effectiveness to pressure someone to get off the Gen.

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • @vBlossom_ said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/362498/onryo-s-add-on-and-power-problem

    How come she doesn’t have the ability once gates are powered everyone is condemned?

    Lmao combine it with NOED and you have OP build

    I mean there are plenty of builds that can do the same thing. Plus that could score you one or two kills

  • @Witchubtet said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3328695#Comment_3328695

    I mean there are plenty of builds that can do the same thing. Plus that could score you one or two kills

    No, I'm pretty sure there's no build out there that allows you to one-hit kill all survivors without ANY hooks prior. Closest thing is Rancor.

  • My ideas for a Sadako rework since forever:

    assign every TV set to a gen. Make the gen be "cursed by The Onryou", in order to work on the gen, someone needs to remove the tape from the cursing TV set. You can only work on the gen as long as the tape is out.


    This will give many more tapes out in the game and force survivors to interact with them. It also gives Sadakos player a pretty good idea which gens are worked on, but no means to teleport directly to that gens.


    Survivors can misinforme Sadako by removing extra tapes.


    I would also fiddle a bit with the TVs cooldown times or maybe give the TV sets of finished gens unlimited access, but the curse can't spread around this gens.


    I would also make the condition to get rid of being fully condemned a bit more complex then just running across the map once and insert a tape to void 4 full stacks just like that.


    Maybe you need to insert the tape and then manually go to another survivor and give them two of your stacks, thus spreading the curse.