I have not seen a single nurse yet since the "nerf"
anyone else?
anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
To be honest, I never really saw many people play her to begin with ever since they changed MMR awhile back.
Ive mostly been seeing Knights recently, because of the new Tome, but every match just results in them camping a 3-gen at the start of the match with Call of Brine, Eruption, and Overcharge, resulting in a 4K after a 30-40 minute match.
I've seen one. I didn't normally see a lot of Nurses before though.
Yeah i went against one yesterday. I see more blights than I do nurses though
Saw her last night.
Her dress was the prettiest
😀
Region dependent. I have a friend that lives relatively near me so they should be in the same servers and they face nurses once maybe every 10 matches since before the nerf.
I’ve seen plenty already. Nurse is still overpowered, as expected.
I see them in every game...
It's redundant...
Ah, but am I stupid, it's because I play her 🤣