Deathslinger

Ever since the change to DS and the endurance effect being added to basekit was introduced, I thought it was a decent change.. however, I've noticed time and time again that it's rather frustrating that a deathslinger can completely bypass Bhvr goal to avoid tunnelling. I find myself getting unhooked, shot at, held in place until my basekit endurance effect runs out and then downed again. Honestly, I think it would make more sense to register that shot as a m1 hit but not to be hooked by the spear so the survivor has time to make an escape and mend.

Comments

  • Not only deathslinger, pretty much every killer can just hit you in case you are running off the record, eat your baby Dc and tunnel you out if the game

  • @Nea0_0 said:

    Ever since the change to DS and the endurance effect being added to basekit was introduced, I thought it was a decent change.. however, I've noticed time and time again that it's rather frustrating that a deathslinger can completely bypass Bhvr goal to avoid tunnelling. I find myself getting unhooked, shot at, held in place until my basekit endurance effect runs out and then downed again. Honestly, I think it would make more sense to register that shot as a m1 hit but not to be hooked by the spear so the survivor has time to make an escape and mend.

    Totally agree with you. It needs to be made that any ability against one hit resistance counts as a normal attack. For example, Albert Wesker also makes a dash, but if you have stamina at that moment, then it counts as a blow.

    Why does the shooter have to stand at the hook and just hold you hostage.

    The solution to this issue is to increase the duration of resistance to one hit, or maybe reduce the duration of the harpoon, or simply do it the same way as Albert Wesker did, if he hits durability, then it immediately counts as a hit