Flashbangs were buffed?
Just played a game on Eyrie of Crows where the survivors managed to get two rescues using a flashbang - as killer, there's now zero noise whatsoever of the flashbang being dropped if you're around a corner
Just played a game on Eyrie of Crows where the survivors managed to get two rescues using a flashbang - as killer, there's now zero noise whatsoever of the flashbang being dropped if you're around a corner
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't come across any flashbangs on Eyrie, but they sound normal on other maps. Could be a bug specific to the map rework. If you get a clip of that happening I'd say post it in bug reports.
I was thinking something had to have changed with them. I got hit with one today and it seemed to both blind and stun, like Blast Mine. Had Lightborn on and the blind did nothing, but I was frozen in place for a few seconds. Never had that happen before, with or without Lightborn.
I personally love when you look away and up from a flashbang to the point where it's completely behind you and you still get blinded. Very fun, very fair.