The Knight is now (braindead) stupid OP
Now move this post to Feedback & Suggestions so no one will see it, and then buff Onryo
Now move this post to Feedback & Suggestions so no one will see it, and then buff Onryo
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
knight has always been braindead but he's still not op he's just outright one of if not the most unfun and uninteractive killers in the whole game
I agree, he's horrendously unfun to play against because there isn't any meaningful counterplay. At least before you had some information, but now you have zero and a guard just plops down in front of you. And don't even get me started on that stupid pincer attack he does, what am I supposed to do?
If I stay at a loop I go down because there's two killers on it and if I run away he just plops a guard in front of me. Seriously? What are you supposed to do?
Pincer?