Stop giving cosmetics to the same few characters pls

Why.png

Dear People of the Fog,

After seeing Vittorio's new cosmetic in the Rift I thought "this is nice", but then I saw that Feng, Kate and Claudette all got another cosmetic. Just look at the picture! Feng has 3(!!!!) full LNY cosmetics already (2 for this year) and Kate got her 2nd St. Patrick's Day outfit, when there are especially OLDER characters who don't have any of these yet. To make it even worse: Feng ALSO got a medeival inspired cosmetic in the Rift as well. Why? She has enough outfits. Why not give Jeff a Viking outfit or Haddie, Adam or Zarina similarly inspired outfits? I always thought you would at least try to circle between characters for these seasonal themed outfits, but after over 3 years of the Archives I lost hope. It hurts me to say this, but you clearly have favourites. Sure you want to make money of it and Feng is a LOT more popular than Haddie for example, but you should ask why in the first place. Haddie had (and still hasn't) ANY green outfits in the store. Her only purple outfit was a set (and I think you know very well that many players don't like sets) and the other purple still is an Amazon Prime Gaming exclusive. She had no outfits to begin with (tbh her yellow ones are very disappointing), so why play her if I can't costumise her?

I get it that Feng is the chinese character in the game and the LNY is mainly celebrated in China, but that is still not a reason to neglect other characters who have to hope and wait for anything you give them (and often get disappointed too).

I have an honest suggestion for you if you have no ideas for certain characters (that happens the best of us): Why don't you ask the community to create some art of their favourite character dressed for events like Halloween, Christmas or LNY? Not as a competition, just a place to share ideas.


Thank you so much.

Take care.


PS: I'm waiting for a Jeff Lore Tome for over 3 years now. It would be great if you would give old characters their Tome first before giving new characters their own or their 2nd one. I'm pretty sure Adam or Zarina players would appreciate it too. (Yes, Feng also doesn't have a Lore Tome yet, but she gets everything).

Comments

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YN78OOY2IQCD/why.png

    Dear People of the Fog,

    After seeing Vittorio's new cosmetic in the Rift I thought "this is nice", but then I saw that Feng, Kate and Claudette all got another cosmetic. Just look at the picture! Feng has 3(!!!!) full LNY cosmetics already (2 for this year) and Kate got her 2nd St. Patrick's Day outfit, when there are especially OLDER characters who don't have any of these yet. To make it even worse: Feng ALSO got a medeival inspired cosmetic in the Rift as well. Why? She has enough outfits. Why not give Jeff a Viking outfit or Haddie, Adam or Zarina similarly inspired outfits? I always thought you would at least try to circle between characters for these seasonal themed outfits, but after over 3 years of the Archives I lost hope. It hurts me to say this, but you clearly have favourites. Sure you want to make money of it and Feng is a LOT more popular than Haddie for example, but you should ask why in the first place. Haddie had (and still hasn't) ANY green outfits in the store. Her only purple outfit was a set (and I think you know very well that many players don't like sets) and the other purple still is an Amazon Prime Gaming exclusive. She had no outfits to begin with (tbh her yellow ones are very disappointing), so why play her if I can't costumise her?

    I get it that Feng is the chinese character in the game and the LNY is mainly celebrated in China, but that is still not a reason to neglect other characters who have to hope and wait for anything you give them (and often get disappointed too).

    I have an honest suggestion for you if you have no ideas for certain characters (that happens the best of us): Why don't you ask the community to create some art of their favourite character dressed for events like Halloween, Christmas or LNY? Not as a competition, just a place to share ideas.

    Thank you so much.

    Take care.

    PS: I'm waiting for a Jeff Lore Tome for over 3 years now. It would be great if you would give old characters their Tome first before giving new characters their own or their 2nd one. I'm pretty sure Adam or Zarina players would appreciate it too. (Yes, Feng also doesn't have a Lore Tome yet, but she gets everything).

    Its funny if they use the lunar new year excuse because yoichi is Asian too iirc and he is pretty much an original character with only the name being part of license

    And I wouldn't imagine it would be hard to ask the license holders either even if that was the case because he got a sweater not too long ago (which I bought)